Terms & conditions
Welcome to the Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited Website. The terms and conditions set out below apply to the use of this Website and by accessing it and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
This Website is owned by Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited (Registered Company Number 04636123). Your order will be fulfilled by Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited. Your personal details will be held by Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited for the purposes of fulfilling your order. Please read the following policies carefully before using the Website.
Terms of Sale: Website
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
- "Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited" (also referred to as 'we' and ‘us’) means Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited registered company number 04636123.
- "Website" means Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited online shop at http://nagardancingshoes.co.uk
These are the terms and conditions of Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited governing your use of the Website.
1.0 What you may do
- 1.1 Purchase goods from the Website, provided you accept the Terms of Sale, which will apply to any contract made between you and Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited for the purchase and sale of goods from the Website. These terms are outlined in "2.0 What you are not allowed to do" below.
- 1.2 Browse the Website using a compatible web browser. Permission to browse the Website includes permission to make temporary or cached copies of parts of the Website to the extent that this occurs in the normal course of using your browser and that these copies are used only to facilitate current or subsequent access to the Website by you.
- 1.3 Print a copy of any page of the Website for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the following "2.0 What you are not allowed to do".
2.0 What you are not allowed to do
- 2.1 You may not remove or change anything on the Website.
- 2.2 You are not allowed to copy or use any material from the Website for any commercial purpose.
- 2.3 You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Website.
3.0 Your personal information
- To process your order
- If you consent, to advise you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you
- 3.2 You are not allowed to copy or use any material from the Website for any commercial purpose.
- 3.3 You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Website.
- 4.1 All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound, downloads, software, trademarks and logos) contained in this Website is either owned by Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited or has been licensed to Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited by the rights owner(s) so that Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited can use this material as part of the Website. These rights are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. You are only allowed to use this Website and the material they contain as set out in these terms.
5.0 Third party websites
- 5.1 This Website may also contain links to other third party Websites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited. Any such links are not an endorsement by Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited of any products or services available on such Websites. Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited provides these links for your convenience only and you use such links entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for the content or use of such Websites or information contained in them.
6.0 Site availability
- 6.1 Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited may suspend the operation of the Website for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Website from time to time. Access to or use of the Website or pages linked to it may be interrupted or contain errors.
7.0 Enquiries or complaints
- 7.1 If you have any enquiries or complaints about the Website then please contact us.
8.0 General and governing law
- 8.2 This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited and you and takes the place of all prior agreements, representations, statements and understandings between Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited and you regarding the use of the Website.
- 8.3 The failure of Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement or the delay by Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited in so doing shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- 8.4 These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising from these terms and conditions.
Terms of Sale
Should you purchase any goods from the Website, you will be contracting with Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited on the terms outlined below. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1.0 The Sales Terms
- 1.1 These Terms of Sale ("Sales Terms") govern the supply of any goods you order via this Website. Please read through the Sales Terms carefully. If you do not agree with the Sales Terms, do not order any goods from this Website. If Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited accepts any order for goods from you, then its agreement with you will be made on these Sales Terms.
- 1.2 Please note that Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited reserves the right to amend the Sales Terms from time to time. Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited will publish the amended Sales Terms on the Website and any new versions of the Sales Terms will come into effect as soon as Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited publish them on the Website.
2.0 Availability of the goods supplied by the Website
- 2.1 Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited may terminate or suspend the supply of any goods displayed on the Website in the event of out of stocks, for support or maintenance work, in order to update content or for any other reason. Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited may do this at any time and without notice. Products on the Website are normally available for despatch within 48 hours and for products with slower availability, an estimated shipment preparation time is provided in the associated product listings on the Website.
3.0 Buying goods from this Website
3.1 Pricing policy
Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited may change the prices of the goods displayed on the Website at any time. The prices for all the goods available on the Website are clearly marked in their description and are inclusive of VAT (if applicable).
All applicable delivery charges are also displayed on the Website. All prices are in Pounds Sterling. Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited may make available offers and discounts using promotion codes. Only one promotion code is valid per order.
3.2 Conclusion of Contract of Sale
The information relating to Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited's goods and relevant prices are displayed on the Website for your information and to enable you decide whether you would like to make us an offer to purchase any such goods.
When you place an order to purchase a product from http://nagardancingshoes.co.uk we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order.
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you.
That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the dispatch confirmation e-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a dispatch confirmation e-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
3.3 Method of payment
For orders placed via the Website, Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited accepts Visa, MasterCard and bank Maestro cards. Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited does not accept Visa Electron, American Express, and Diner’s Club.
When making your payment, it is imperative that you provide the information that Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited specify is required, for example, cardholder's name as it is shown on the card and address exactly as it appears on the card statement.
Your card will be debited when Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited confirms that it has accepted your order. Ownership or title to the product shall not pass to you, the buyer, until Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited has received payment in full.
3.4 Delivery and charges
Orders are usually processed within 48 hours and then dispatched within a further 24 hours.
Delivery times can vary depending on location:
- UK - usually within 5 working days.
- EU/international - usually within 7-10 working days.
Note these are rough timescales and could fluctuate depending on time of year, stock availability, customs and other factors beyond our control.
Please allow up to four weeks for UK deliveries and six weeks for EU/international.
If you've not received your goods within the above timeframe, please contact us.
Order value UK delivery charge Up to £34.00 £4.50 £34.01 - £80.00 £6.50 £80.01 - £120.00 £8.50 £120.01 - £170.00 £9.50 £170.01 and up £13.50
Due to limitations of Paypal, we're unable to calculate full postage at checkout for EU and international orders.
We'll send you a Paypal invoice via email to collect the additional charges, as outlined below.
- EU: UK delivery + £9.00
- Rest of world: UK delivery + £15.00
3.5 Stock availability
If any item you've chosen is unavailable, Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited will contact you via phone or your email address and set out the options that are available to you.
3.6 Return of goods policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. Please let us know if you are not entirely satisfied with our products or our service, so that we can rectify the situation.
We try to ensure that the products are the same as our original samples, although sometimes differences do occur. Items are described and photographed as accurately as possible, but please note that sizes, colours and designs may vary.
If you are not completely satisfied with any item you ordered please return it, in the original packaging (with your customer advice note) within 14 days of the date of receipt and we will refund your money or send you a replacement.
Items returned under Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited's 30 days returns policy must be as received condition, unworn. Please note: we can only accept the return of opened items if they are in original condition. Any goods returned damaged or worn will not be replaced or refunded.
We are only able to replace identical products (requests for different sizes acceptable), so if you wish to order additional items it will be treated as a new order. The Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
When you send your item back to us, we'll process the returned item then notify you via e-mail of your refund. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within two weeks of our receiving your return.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will be happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and we'll reimburse your costs in returning it to us.
If the product is damaged in any way or has become broken in transit please contact us.
3.7 Cancellation Policy
Please note that you have a legal right to cancel your order within 7 days of the date of receipt of the goods provided the goods are returned to us new and in an unused condition in the original packaging together with a copy of the receipt.
To return pack items securely, enclose the advice note and send package back to: Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited, 43 Gwendolen Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 5FL. A refund will be provided within 14 days of the date of cancellation or return of goods.
3.8 Legal age
Nagar Dancing Shoes Limited Website does not sell products for purchase by children. We offer children's products for purchase by adults.
If you are under 18, you may use our Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
These terms and conditions and all transactions made under them are governed in all respects by the laws of England, and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding all disputes arising.